- Essie Nail Polish. I can't believe I am about to type this - but I think I might like it better than OPI!
- Bottega's Chicken Scaloppine. Still can't figure out why Frank Stitt didn't include this recipe in his cookbook...grrrr.
- Time with my Ben. I have him home for the entire month of May!
- Seeing a 4.0 on my husband's report card. Yes, I know this is shameless bragging but this is my blog and I think I have the right to do that every now and then.
- Getting ready to go to the beach next week! We leave Sunday and come back the following Sunday. My blog may suffer while I am there, but I promise to post pics upon my return.
- Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Kettle Corn. Sweet, salty and lo cal - my favorite!
- at Home. An adorable home boutique in downtown Homewood.
- O'Carr's Chicken Salad. I think I might get a job there just so I can find out their secret recipe!
- Chanel Lip Gloss. I don't usually spend a lot of money on makeup but I do splurge on this every now and then. I am especially partial to the color jaipur.
- DVR. Who can say that this hasn't changed their life? I can go on vacation next week without worrying about missing any of my shows - particularly The Office.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
My Favorite Things
Oops...almost forgot about this week's list! Been a super-crazy week to say the least.