- Aldi is located on Greensprings Avenue in Homewood. It is across from Publix and next to Mazer's.
- Aldi's is a very basic kind of store. Please do not think that just because it is in Homewood and across from a Publix that it will be anything like either one of those.
- It is all generic brand foods.
- The aisles are stacks of groceries lined up in rows.
- You have to deposit a quarter to use the buggy (you get it back whe you turn it in).
- You bag your own groceries with the bags you brought from home.
- They do sell meat and produce, but the selection is very limited.
- They only accept cash and debit cards. No checks or credit.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Attention Aldi Shoppers
Over the past few days I have had numerous questions as to where Aldi (pronounced All-dee) is located, what they carry and what expect when you get there. Here is some information to help you out and cover my behind at the same time...I don't want my friends and readers to go there and leave wondering what kind of place I sent them to. So please keep the following things in mind when planning your trip.