- Electricity. I often say I wish I had been in born a different time period. But after spending nearly 3 hours with out power Tuesday night, it is apparent that I do in fact need the modern luxuries of today.
- Girl Talk. We went white water rafting last weekend with 4 of our favorite couples. On the drives there and back we split into a car full of gals and a car full of gents. The whole trip was fun, but my most favoritest part of the entire weekend would definitely have to be the girl talk on the 3 hour drive home.
- Cilantro. Love this herb. A very vibrant flavor.
- Watching movies with my husband. Luckily, I married someone who loves movies as much as I do. This week alone we have watched 3 very recommendable movies:
- The Dark Knight.
- P.S. I Love You (a.k.a. P.S. Prepare yourself for emotional torture before watching this movie)
- The Bee Movie
- Great ideas. One of the "girl talk" topics this weekend was of course blogging. I mentioned that it is getting harder and harder to come up with 10 favorite things every week. I mean, I have done something like 16 lists now. That's 160 items! I really want these lists to be things that I LOVE. Not just space fillers. SO...Martha Hovater had a "great idea". I should poll my readers for their favorite things. Just leave me a comment and I will check it out. Every week I will pick a reader's Favorite Thing and list it on my weekly post - giving the reader the all the credit, of course. What ya think? Pretty neat idea, eh? So start sending me some suggestions already!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My Favorite Things
I have to apologize now for the late and brief posting this week. I have only listed 5 favorite things in an attempt to keep my list full of only My-Favorite-Things-Worthy items and not dilute it with mediocrity. More explanation can be found in the list below.