Diapers (I think bought 2 packs of like 56 or something like that. I used a whole pack and about 6 out of the second pack. Keep leftovers to give to new Momma.)
Hot Glue & Hot Glue Gun
Flowers for Topper
1. Buy WHITE diapers. This is not as easy as it sounds. While all diapers tend to have some kind of decoration at the waste band, you can pretty easily hide it. But finding a diaper without clouds or Sesame Street characters on the butt is a little harder to do.
2. Roll diapers starting at waste band and tie with curling ribbon.
3. Stack diapers around each other in concentric circles to form an even circle. Tie bunch of diapers together with a long string of curling ribbon.
4. Wrap decorative ribbon around each tier to hide curling ribbon and pin into place with dress-maker pins.
5. Hot glue bow over place where ends of ribbon meet.
6. Top with flowers. I bought silk hydrangeas at Michael's, cut the long stems off and stuck into the top of the cake. I plucked the leaves off of the stems and saved them to layer between each tier of the cake.
7. Sit back and enjoy the ooooh's and awwww's of people at the shower.