Thursday, July 10, 2008

An Anniversary Surprise

Blog teaser...

Ben surprised me with a trip to Atlanta for our anniversary. He even collaborated with my boss to get Monday off work for me. I was so excited when he gave me the news over dinner at McCormick and Schmick.

After dinner we drove up to the spot where Ben proposed nearly 2 and half years ago. So pretty! It is across the street from a house/castle! I told Ben that one day we have to buy that house so we can just point over our yard and say - we got engaged there. Sounds like a good plan to me!


Stay tuned for an extensive blog on our trip with all the details...

3 comments:

The Penter Family said...

That's a really good picture of you two!

Martha said...

I was just about to leave a post about how pretty you looked in that picture, Jamie. Martina, you stole my comment:)

{Amanda} said...

you're such a tease!!!