Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Office

I got a new office at work! I am so excited. This office was previously unused so I had free reign with decorating it. It is a much larger space than I was used to but I do miss working across from Martina!

Before:
View from door with Ugly Blue Wall


After:

Old File Cabinets
New File Cabinets, desk and painting.

Old Bookcases

New Bookcases
Two of my favorite things in my office include:
My new painting. It is a of a tree-lined road that, as all of my loyal readers know, is one of "My Favorite Things".
I am also in love with these paisley curtains.
It took a few weeks to get everything just the way I wanted it, but since I spend the majority of my days in this space it was worth it to make it feel warm and comfortable!

6 comments:

Expecting Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaun & Ashley said...

Love the new office space! You definitely spiffed (sp?) that place up. It looks great!

Camron & Martina (Plus One) said...

It looks better than your old office, but not really worth it considering I'm not in the new office with you!

{Amanda} said...

ohhhh chickie! come do mine =)
love those paisley curtains and the board layout looks great!!!

Jessa Mullen said...

It looks great.... You have done so much since I saw it just a couple of weeks ago... You Martha Stewart you...

Bobby and Sylvia said...

It looks great! I love, love, love the large board behind your desk. Where did you find cork board that large? I would like something like that in my classroom. Really cute!