Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dani Lierow

The first question I have when I get to heaven will be, "Why do children have to suffer?". Followed with, "How can Your grace be sufficient for the people who cause that suffering?". I am not doubting my Father's wisdom, but my human mind will never understand how this kind of thing happens:

The Girl In the Window is a story of unimaginable ignorance and amazing love and rescue. It reminds me of my story - of all of our stories. God saved me when I was filthy with sin and is showing me how to be loved every day.

Click on the link above or the picture below to find out what I am writing about or click here for audio coverage.

2 comments:

Sylvia Grace said...

This story made me nauseous! It really puts things in perspective. I'm just glad there are people out there with open hearts and arms ready to love and care for needy children! I'm even more thankful for God's grace and undying love for ALL of his children!

Thanks for posting it!

The Cosby's said...

Incredible! It's hard to believe that things like this still take place. God bless the couple that gave her a new life!