1. Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty. I never should have opened this can of worms...now I cannot stop thinking about how I need one around 2:30 every afternoon.
2. Sitting on the back porch in the evenings...watching the fireflies and listening to the crickets.
3. Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore. I could tell you all the reasons I love this book and the ways it has changed my view of the world, but that would take more reading that you are willing to commit to. So, my suggestion - just read the book. You will not regret it. I GUARANTEE IT!
4. Roseanne. We have been watching this on TV Land at night lately. I forgot how funny this show is! Not to mention that it brings back lots of good memories of living at home when my Mommy cooked and cleaned for me and all I had to do was watch Roseanne after I did my homework in the evenings.
5. Shark. Makes cleaning up the many (and I do mean MANY) furballs my kitty leaves behind every few minutes from of the floors.6. Infusium 23 Shampoo & Conditioner. My newest shampoo addiction. I like to get the (colour)ologie formula in the shampoo and the (moisture)ologie formula in the conditioner.
7. Cascade 2-in-1 Action Pacs. So convenient.
8. Homemade Pizza. I buy the pre-made pizza crusts at the grocery, add some sauce and my favorite toppings. Bake until the cheese is melted and then switch to broil just long enough to crisp up the crust and brown the cheese.
9. Storage. After 2 years, we were finally able to empty our storage unit and quit paying someone to keep stuff for us that we obviously do not need. Our new house boasts 3 attics and lots of extra closets. I am predicting I will have all of them filled up in no time!
10.Parking in the garage. In the winter I am certain a frost-free windshield will prove to be to be just as nice as the cooler vehicle I am enjoying this summer due to my car's new abode.