2. Gift Wrap Armoire. A while back I decided to stop waiting on my gift wrap room and make a gift wrap cabinet. I turned this project into a home for all of my trimmings. I love having everything in one place.
3. Lemon Water. Whenever I order water or tea at a restaurant I always say, "No lemon, please." This is mostly because of something I saw on 20/20 about the germs on those little slices. But when I am at home I love to put a slice of lemon under my ice and fill my glass with water. I have recently become aware of all of the health benefits of drinking my water this way. Go here, here, here and here to learn more.
4. Strawberries and Cottage Cheese. I know 90% of you are gagging right now. Probably questioning my sanity for eating cottage cheese at all. But I love it. I always have. I had nearly forgotten about it though. Last week, my hair stylist was giving me tips on how she lost 30 lbs. (You look amazing, Lori!). She said she eats this little combo for breakfast or for late night snacks. So I tried it. Cottage cheese, strawberries and a little sugar. I was concerned about the sugar but relieved to find out it tastes great. AND it is very filling.
5. Curry. I made Curry Chicken Salad last week and had Chicken Massaman for lunch one day after that. I could eat it every day. So yummy. (p.s. if you want to make your mouth water - google curry images. There is a puddle of drool on my desk right now.)
6. The Bachelor: On the Wings of Love. This season is so good. I haven't watched the Bachelor since college but I am definitely one of those crazy girls that is all about it this time around.
7. Geometric Flower Patterns. Such as the one on this blog's borders. Or...
8. Command Picture Hanging Strips. They are cheap, easy to use, leave your walls hole-free and are very forgiving. Picture a little crooked? You can straighten it up with out even removing the strips!
9. Duets. Maybe it is the Church of Christ in me, but I love singing the girl part of a duet while my hubby sings the boy part. I especially love to do this while we are driving in the car. At Christmas time we rock out to "Baby It's Cold Outside" but my all time favorite duet CD is the Walk the Line soundtrack.
10. Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I want one just like this:
To match Marley. I think they would make a beautiful pair.