1. "Y" Peeler. This particular style of peeler works so well for me. I use it all the time on potatoes (another favorite thing) but it is also handy to peel a sliver off of a citrus fruit when you just want to flavor something while it cooks.
2. Wine opener. It is so easy to use and it not only pops the cork out of the bottle but also twists the cork back off of the screw with just the touch of a button.
3. Garlic Peeler. Just put a piece of garlic in the tube, roll in under your hand and the peeled garlic pops out. It is easy to use and keeps your hands from smelling like garlic for days.
4. Kitchenaid Mixer. This was a wedding gift and I am sooooo happy to have it. I really do use it all of the time.
5. Cast Iron Pots. I have several Le Creuset casserole dishes that I use all the time and I got a large dutch oven for Christam. They cook evenly and clean up easy peasy. Amanda Brooke got me a little pot for Christmas as well. She's a great friend!
6. Tongs. These are my third hand in the kitchen. I use them to handle raw chicken, toss pasta with sauces, flip meat...anything I would use my hands for.
7. Measuring Bowl. This is great because it is big enough to measure large quatnities but it is really handy for batters. Mix and pour into baking dish. Betty bought me a Martha Stewart batter bowl for Christmas. It is even Martha blue - my favorite!
9.Zester. I recommend having a course microplane and a fine zester.
10. Lemon juicer.
Honorable Mention: Label Maker