Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It's Official

We own a mortgage.

Ben congratulated me on owning a home after we signed our life away this morning and I congratulated him on owning a mortgage. 30 years of payments....I haven't even been alive for 30 years. What does that look like? Guess I could ask my husband. (Love you, Honey)

I joke, but we are beside-ourselves-happy. This house is where we will start our family, earn a CPA, host our first Christmas and much, much more...many happy memories to come and I am looking forward to everyone of them!

So...what are you waiting for? Come and knock on our door!

5 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Congratulations!!! Now the fun stuff, decorating! Can't wait to come see your new crib.

Robyn said...

congrats on the house!!! And, I just might knock on your door... I'm not too far from you... I'm in Hoover. :-) Have fun decorating and I think you have a good choice of sofa!

Paul and Sarah said...

Congrats!!! Have fun decorating! I love the sofa!

Lanie said...

Yay! We're so happy for you guys. Can't wait to come visit you!

The Penter Family said...

YAH! This is a great picture... you will always be able to remember your first home!