Friday, February 3, 2012

Pregnancy Can Kill a Blog

So, I am pregnant! 18 weeks at this point. And the last time I blogged was 3 days before we found out. This pregnancy has been great as far as not being sick. In fact, I can't seem to stop eating. Especially Taco Casa. And because of that I am NOT complaining. Just letting you know that while I have not suffered from being so sick I am dehydrated and losing weight like I am on The Biggest Loser (like I did the first time around) but that I have been VERY tired. I am sure it has a little something to do with the fact that this time I am not only growing a human in my uterus but also chasing after a one year old.

Anyhow, my Mom Guilt is in full effect. I haven't blogged about finding out we are expecting - SURPRISE! I haven't blogged about Asher's first "real" Christmas. (Last year he was only 2 months old and had no idea what was going on.) I also haven't blogged about telling our parents about Baby Grizz the Sequel. Which, to my surprise, was just as fun as telling them the first time around. 

I haven't blogged a thing about this pregnancy and the uniqueness of it. Or all the amazing little things that happen during this special time that I had forgotten about since Asher was born. I am so excited about this precious little person growing in me. And I feel like I have done an AWFUL job of documenting that.

So - I am now well into my second trimester and I think I am finally turning a corner. Last night I took a walk around the neighborhood, cooked dinner AND cleaned up afterwards, did a load of laundry, finished the Mocking Jay and hung out with my hubby until 11:15! I'm usually zonked out by 8:30 at the latest. I'm hoping this means my second trimester burst of energy has finally arrived. I'm ready to clean, nest and finally catch up on this blog.

If you are reading this - thanks for not forgetting about us!

1 comment:

Brian and Ashley said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!!!!