Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us.And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
-1 John 3:16

Taking a picture of my littlest Valentine is hard to do these days. He's not much for sitting still. I'll try again this afternoon but for now, here are some photos of the sweets he took to school to share with his sweet friends and teachers!

Goody bags for his classmates.

They included fruit snacks, bubbles and stickers. Stickers are like gold to kids - at least my kid anyway!
Cookies for his teachers, whom we LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I got the recipe for these cookies on Pinterest. They are cake mix cookies. I used funfetti mix (my fave) and they are really good! And couldn't be easier. I HATE baking and this was a piece of cake (cheesy pun intended)!

And of course a plate of cookies for us to eat tonight after our dinner!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big he is!! I love his hair..he is adorable. :)