Saturday, September 18, 2010

Starting the Weekend Off Right

Last night, Ben's mom and aunts came to town to spend the weekend pampering us. They took us out to eat and then we went to Buy Buy Baby to buy our stroller (thank you, Ben's work). Afterwards, we came back to our house to open baby presents and concoct a plan for finishing the nursery. They are going to help me hang shelves and drapes. It will be nice to finally be able to say that Asher's room is ready for his arrival.


Today, they are taking me shopping and out to eat and THEN....for a day at the Spa! Ahhhhhh....I am so looking forward to this. Apparently, there is a massage designed specifically for pregnant women. I can't wait to report on its effectiveness!

I hope you all have a blessed weekend! I know I will!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

So nice! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! :o)