Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CORE Group Baby Shower

This past Saturday, September 11 my favorite group of people in Birmingham - my Young Married friends from church had a Baby Shower for us. It was hosted by Laura Davis (at her home), Bethany Faucett, Cortney McKinney, Martina Penter, Amanda Smith, Reagan Turner and Rachel Woodwad. And it was fabulous. Beautifully decorated, delicious food and wonderful company! It was so great to not only have so many of my friends but their little ones (and little ones on the way) there as well. I love that we are multiplying like crazy with all of these sweet babies!

Thanks, girls! I felt so special and LOVE all of my sweet and thoughtful gifts. Asher is going to be one lucky little guy to be a part of this group.

Banner by Betty. She is working on an Etsy site now...I'll be posting her information as soon as she is up and running. Everyone needs a banner like this!

Betty also made this precious door hanging!








Betty, Me and Laura.

The Price is Right. We played this at my shower in Ohio and it was such a hit we decided to bring it to Bama!

Martina was our Bob Barker for the day.

My Hostess Gift. The sweetest Moses basket filled with LOTS of goodies!
 
 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Adorable shower!!!! Love everything. :o)

McKinney Madness said...

I had such a great time at your shower! You looked absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy you had fun!

Sylvia Grace said...

You look gorgeous! :) I'm so happy for you!