Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Shopping Spree for Asher

We hit the jackpot at Gymboree Friday night. The sweet manager was talking to us about when we are due and I told her we were looking for winter clothes and not having much luck. She was a dear and went to the back to pull out stuff she was saving for the Big Red Balloon sale. She set up a chair in the back of the store and we went through 2 totes of clothes. Everything was already marked down for the sale. We bought everything we even considered liking. The most expensive thing we bought was $6 and everything was an additional 30% off that day. We ended up buying $275 worth of clothes for $55!

This was actually in the summer stuff. And while I tend to avoid clothes with phrases on them, I couldn't pass this one up. It has an elephant on it and says "Momma's Little Peanut", our nickname for Asher.

The hoodie and pants are from Gymboree but the onesie is from Baby Gap. We got it for $.99.

This outfit ended up being $4. It is reversible.

Reversible side of jacket and pants. Baby elephants!







We bought a couple of more things on sale at Belk.




6 comments:

The Penter Family said...

Colton has that EXACT same train outfit... You could have just borrowed his for free!

Unknown said...

What a haul! I guess no baby shower is necessary now. :)

McKinney Madness said...

I think you and I have the exact same taste! I love the soft colors for babies and I love every single one of these outfits. What's up with all the elephant outfits lately though?! Where are the tigers when I need them? : )

Brian and Ashley said...

Wow! You did such a great job getting a bargain! The clothes are oh so precious!

I also agree with McKinney Madness- what's with all the elephant stuff? Bring on the tigers!

{Amanda} said...

even cuter in person!

Maegan said...

Jamie you are a rock star! What a steal!