Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Baby Bedding

I can't tell you how much I have obssessed fretted over shopped for this. So, while it may seem like we found out it was a boy and rushed out and ordered bedding the very next day - the truth is that I have been thinking about this for months now. We have looked at every baby store, boutique, custom bedding shop in the Greater Birmingham Area and online. We finally settled on a classic set and I was glad to finally be able to mark it off the list and move forward with nursery plans.

I hit the "Order" button about 15 minutes ago and I am more nervous than I was on my wedding day!

It is really simple and I love that about it. The blue is just what I wanted for a boy and will probably end up on the walls (in a slightly softer/lighter form).

Here are a few more additions that we have or will be getting for the room.






2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

I love it all! Well, except for the elephant rocker... : ) I think it all looks wonderful and I have no doubt the designer in you will make one more amazing nursery!! (By the way, I have OBSESSED over bedding, too, and STILL haven't come up with anything I'm happy about!)

Rachel said...

I love everything!! Can't wait to see the room all put together! :)