Friday, April 11, 2008

Reunited. And it feels so good!

The Office is back...yay!!! I mean, I knew I missed those guys, but I was literally squealing while I watched the show last night. It was like seeing old friends I hadn't seen in far too long. I will say that the show was comeback worthy - funny, awkward and a bigger peek into the relationship of Jan and Michael (a.k.a. King and Queen of awkward) than I ever thought I would get. I mean, 3 vasectomies? Wow.

I could have handled a little more Dwight, and would have liked to spend a little more time in the Dunder Mifflin office though. I am looking forward to next week's episode:
Michael's fascination with a woman modeling a chair in an office supply catalog makes him feel things he hasn't felt in a while. With Michael distracted, Kevin and Andy team up to win back Dunder Mifflin's stolen parking spaces, forcing them into a showdown with the bosses of the five businesses of the office park. - Sounds like a good one!

FYI: Jenna Fischer is on Leno tonight. I will be DVR'ing it since that is past my bedtime. I'm lame, I know...

No comments: