Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Favorite Things

  1. Meeting semi-famous people. Watch for upcoming blog for more information on this topic.
  2. Living close to my family...this is not something I have the luxury of enjoying right now. But the longer I am away from home, the more I realize how nice it is to have your family near you.
  3. My CORE Group. The next best thing to living near my family!
  4. Jane Austen. I am rereading some of her stuff right now. I am always so amazed at how sarcastic Miss Jane was for her time. I think we would have been great friends!
  5. Home Goods. Why even shop at a department store? Seriously - cuter stuff at better prices at the good ol' HG.
  6. The Office. I know I have said it before, but I am so glad this show is back! Thursday's are now my new favorite day of the week!
  7. Jim 'N Nicks Queso Dip. My mouth is watering just thinking about it! The queso is delicious, but mix it with pico de gallo and OH MAN!
  8. Bookstores. I love the combined smell of books and the coffee, the magazines, and of course the endless supply of books! My favorite section - the Clearance Hard Backs, of course!
  9. Kraft Food Magazine. Do you get this? If not, you should definitely subscribe! It's free and it's full of great tips and recipes for low cost meals!
  10. Oatmeal cookies. Paired with a tall cup of coffee they make a yummy breakfast!

No comments: