Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Ah...Ah...Allergies!

Can I just take a minute to complain about my constant sneezing, sinus headaches and watering eyes for a moment? I did not suffer with allergies until moving to the Dirty South. But now that I am here I am making up for lost time. My love for Spring - budding flowers, beautiful skies and the smell of freshly cut grass - has been tainted by the blanket of dreaded yellow pollen covering everything around me. And I do I mean, everything. My desk at work is covered from the mistake of opening my office window one bright sunny day, my car is covered to the point that I must use my wipers every time I get in it so I can see through my windshield and the ground looks like someone has colored it with pale yellow sidewalk chalk. Now you may have noticed in my Favorite Things blog that I am loving the color yellow right now. However, my new found enemy is incringing on that as well at the moment. Don't get me wrong...I adore Alabama, I just like it a LOT better when Mr. Pollen is hibernating.
Achoo! Excuse, me.

No comments: