Monday, June 13, 2011

Taco Pizza

I have been eating on this since Friday night and loving every bite of it. Easy and tasty! My kind of meal.

Taco Pizza
1 lb ground beef
1 envelope taco seasoning
2 cans crescent rolls
1 can refried beans
Shredded cheese
  1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. Make taco meat (I'm pretty sure we all know how to do this one - so I'm gonna move on.)
  3. Unroll crescent rolls into rectangles. Place in greased casserole dish. I used the big one. Whatever is bigger than the regular 9x11. A 11x17? Anyway, press the crescent roll dough into the bottom of the dish and push up the sides a little.
  4. Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
  5. Microwave beans for a minute. Spread them over the baked crust.
  6. Top with meat and cheese.
  7. Pop it back into the oven for a few more minutes to warm through and melt the cheese.
  8. Top with anything you like: sour cream, tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos, green onions, etc.
Makes a ton - hence the large casserole dish but it reheats well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so good! Thank you for sharing. As a busy mother of six, I'm always looking for something tasty and quick!