Monday, March 7, 2011

Menu Monday

My blog friend, Rachel, posts her meal plan for the week every Monday. I like seeing what she has on her menu because it helps to give me inspiration. I have a tendency to get stuck in a rut and make the same things over and over again. My menu may not do the same thing for you, but just in case...I think I might start doing this every week.

Here is what is on the Grizzle Family Menu this week:

  • Chicken Parmesan Penne, Salad and Garlic Bread
  • Chicken Stir Fry & Steamed Broccoli
  • BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Corn & Bacon Biscuits
    (Slow Cooker)
  • BLT Benedict with Avacado & Tomato Relish
    (from the March Issue of Southern Living)
  • BBQ Pork Quesadillas & Mexicorn Casserole
    (made from leftover BBQ)
Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok...the rule is...if you have a yummy menu like that, you have to share the recipes! Yummm...your menu sounds soooo good!!

McKinney Madness said...

Each one of these sounds absolutely delicious. I have to agree with Rachel though... you need to add the recipes, too!! My mouth is watering already. : )

Anonymous said...

recipes, please!