Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oma & Poppa

My parents were able to make it to see Asher the day he was born. With me going into labor a week and 2 days early it was a sudden trip for them but I don't think wild horses could have kept them away. I called them when my water broke and they were on the road to Alabama.

They arrived shortly after we got to our room and were of course in love the moment the laid eyes on their first born grandson. Go here to see lots more pics of their introduction.




They stayed for 2 weeks and helped us transition into parenthood. I don't know what we would have done without them. They cooked, cleaned, did household projects, washed cars, held Asher, changed diapers, bathed and fed him and pretty much did anything and everything I asked of them and more.






It broke my heart to see them leave. We all cried. Even Marley was sad to see Callie them go.



Asher is one lucky little guy to have them as grandparents and I am so thankful to have them as my mom and dad.

No comments: