Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ultrasound - Week 9

We had our 9 week appointment the morning of March 23. Everything looked great. Blood work was all good. Ultrasound was perfect. I could actually see the baby this time! It had little arm buds moving around and the US Tech said it was squirming a lot. Heart rate was quick and healthy. 176 beats per minute.

I got a prescription for Zofran and some samples of prenatal vitamins that are supposed to help with nausea. I am crossing my fingers they will work.

I can already tell it is going to be super cute! Can’t you?

This is a 4D - kinda creepy right now.
It looks more like a shrimp than a baby.

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I didn't know they did the 4D ultrasounds so early! I'm so glad things are going well, and I really hope the nausea goes away soon!