Thursday, April 22, 2010

Nursery Decor

All I can think about these days is decorating a nursery. I wish I knew which direction I am heading. At least I know I will be using blue either way.

Thanks to Ben's wonderful brother, Steve, and his wife, Anna, we have a crib. My dream crib at that. I have been wanting a Jenny Lind crib well before we were even trying to get pregnant. I love the turned slats and rails and think it is adorable for a boy or a girl nursery. I was really excited to find out that I could get one at Target or Babies "R" Us for $125! My luck usually runs the other direction. But when Steve and Anna offered to let us borrow their boutique version I was on it! With all of the other purchases we have coming our way in preparations for a first child, this will definitely help us to stretch our dollar!


I have done a couple of "design boards" for nurseries. Judging from the way my design boards worked for the rest of the house (every room has turned out totally different) the nursery will probably be no different. But as of right now, these are the 2 directions I am planning to go...
The pictures above "Audrey's" crib are from Pure & Lovely. I am hoping to use some of their furniture too!

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

That was so sweet of them! Are these the possible name choices?!

Sylvia Grace said...

The design boards look great! Audrey is one of my names- love it! Glad you were able to get your dream crib :)