In the meantime, I stare at baby pics of us and try to imagine what Peanut is going to look like. This particular pic of Ben steals my heart. I would love to have a son that looks like this. Check out them dimples and the little curls on the back of his head.
Or a little girl that looks like the little brown haired baby on my mom's lap. Isn't she precious?
- Dreams. Whenever I dream about the baby, it is a girl. This has been happening since the very early days of pregnancy.
- Sickness. I have read and heard from moms with one of each, that girl pregnancies are the worst. I am aware that my body does not like extra estrogen. Birth control would even make me sick. So it makes sense that having enough hormones for another female would mess me up.
- The ring test says it is a girl.
- The Chinese calendar predicts a girl.
Signs that is a boy:
- Perspiration. I have to wear deodorant now. I know this is TMI. But I have never been a "sweater". Maybe I am extra sweaty because of all the puking, but I am wondering if it is the extra testosterone I may be producing?
- Boy stuff. I am drawn to all things "boy". I was looking at birth announcements online yesterday. You could add your favorites to a folder and compare them when you were done. I looked at hundreds, randomly clicking on anything that caught my eye. When I got done I opened my favorite's folder. They were ALL boy announcements. This kind of thing happens all the time. I think it is partially due to the fact that my favorite color is blue so I kept liking the blue options. But still.