Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Favorite Things

  1. Colton West Penter. He arrived 08.14.08 and is absolutely, perfectly precious! Check out Martina's blog to read all about him.


  2. Will Hoge. He is awesome...seriously, just great. I love him! Southern rock at it's best.
  3. Ulta. Just a fun little store chalk full of girly stuff. Kinda like Sephora, but more reasonable prices.
  4. Chez Fonfon Coconut cake. It was my birthday cake this year!
  5. Le Creuset. Nothing sticks to this stuff. It is a miracle product.
  6. Watermelon. Ben bought me a watermelon last week so he wouldn't have to hear me talk about craving one anymore. I am half way through it (Ben doesn't like it so I am eating it all by myself) and I look forward to finishing it off!
  7. Marley's big eyes. Melts my heart. He looks like Puss in Boots from Shrek when he does it. Problem is - the big eyes come when he is wanting to attack and be playful. Therefore, my strong desire to cuddle him when he looks so sweet it quickly thwarted with a quick swat at my hand. Good thing he is declawed!

  8. Sketching. There are lots of ways I try to get my creative energy out. Right now sketching is my favorite. I love sketching rooms and furniture placements. Still life's are my strengths - people are NOT!
  9. Tufted furniture. New obsession. I especially love tufted chairs.

  10. Bird houses, nests and eggs. I am not a huge fan of birds, but I seem to be drawn towards their paraphernalia.

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

Oh this is a good one James!

The Penters are such a beautiful family.

And if we didn't like "Jules" so much, I might have a grudge against her for stealing Mr. Hoge...but they look like they fit together better anyway =)

Chez Fonfon was incredible (I'm having dreams of Chocolat Pot de Creme).

Tufted furniture is definitely a shared favorite.

And your bird/nest/egg obsession is still a great jab at my ornithophobic (read: fear of birds) friend!

The Penter Family said...

Colton is definitely on my top ten favorites too!
Thanks for coming by last night and bringing dinner. It was delicious! My mom wishes they had a Zoe's in Huntsville now.