Friday, July 1, 2011

Look-a-Like Meter

Everywhere we go people have an opinion about who Asher looks like. He has Ben's eyes, my mouth, etc. If he is with Ben, people will exclaim, "He looks just like you!" and the same thing when he is with me. We tend to see both of us in him. There are times when I look at him and feel like I am looking in a mirror and other times when all I can see is my hubby's sweet face. Turns out we are right - he is a perfect 50/50 combo. I did this Look-a-Like meter just for fun, because when it all comes down to it - it doesn't matter WHO he looks like. The fact is that this kiddo couldn't be any cuter and I wouldn't change a single thing about him!


MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I tried it for both kids, and it confirmed what people have said all along. Emily looks more like me (by 3%), and Kendall looks more like Misty (by 5%).