Friday, July 8, 2011

Good Movies & Friday Night Date Night

I have watched 2 really good movies lately...

 This movie had everything I need to fall in love and watch it over and over again. A good story line, gorgeous sets, and cute clothes. Seriously, the house in this movie gives the Father of the Bride house a run for its money.
I thought this movie was also really good. We watched it last night and I can't get it out of my head. I love country music so of course the fact that it had great music didn't hurt. Definitely gonna need this soundtrack.

Tonight Ben and I are celebrating our anniversary. It will be Asher's first time with a babysitter that isn't family or a Day School teacher. I think he is excited about spending the evening with this sweet family.

My friend, Misty, and her girls will be taking great care of him. He is going to have a blast.

While Asher gets loved on by Emily and Kendall, Ben and I will be seeing this...

and I will be eating this...
and getting some quality time with this guy...


Woohoo!

Happy Friday, Everyone!

2 comments:

The Penter Family said...

I can't believe you haven't seen Water for Elephants yet!!!! It is soooooo good. Even Camron liked it! I would say it's actually as good as the book...and that is rare. They stick pretty closely to the book too...No changes or big parts omitted.

Brian and Ashley said...

I saw Life as We Know It this week- it's fabulous! :)