2 c oats
3/4 c wheat germ
3/4 c sunflower seeds
2 c peanuts, crushed
2/3 c brown sugar
1/2 c honey
4 Tb honey
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Kosher salt
8 oz dried fruit
- Mix peanuts, oats and wheat germ and sunflower seeds in a baking dish with sides.
- Toast for 10-12 minutes.
- Prepare a glass with waxed paper lightly sprayed with oil.
- Bring brown sugar, honey, butter, vanilla, and salt to simmer, stirring constantly.
- Mix toasted nuts, dried fruit and brown sugar mixture together in a large bowl.
- Spread out mixture in baking dish. Firmly press it into dish.
- Cool for 2-3 hours and cut into bars.