1. Perfectly Pink TuTus. My friend Jessa just started her own Tutu biz. They are super cute! Check them out. Great Christmas gifts.
2. Aquafresh Isoactive Toothpaste. Super foamy. Just like I like it.
3. Having my team win the SEC Championship game. Not only did they win, but they played this season with extreme talent and discipline. They looked great against the gators and I am so proud of those boys for playing the way they did, not only last week but the whole year!
4. Magic 96.5. Non-stop Christmas music in the car until sometime in January.
5. Country Living Christmas Magazine. This year's edition was really good. Lots of great ideas in there.
6. Christmas Cookies. Buckeyes are a tradition but I found quite a few new good recipes in the magazine mentioned above.
7. Door Numbers. I got mine here. Cheap, easy to apply and super cute (if I do say so myself).
8. The Blind Side. One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. A feel good holiday movie with a dash of SEC football at no extra price.
9. Blackberry Pomegranate Yoplait Yogurt. I love yogurt, but have a STRONG aversion to fruit chunks. There is nothing worse to me than to be eating (or drinking) something smooth and suddenly come upon a slimy chunk of fruit. The blackberry pomegranate flavor tastes great and has no chunks. Or seeds, even.
10. ABC' 25 Days of Christmas. There is no need for me to go out and buy all of my favorite Christmas movies as long as this little genius of an idea is around. My DVR catches them for me and I have a plethora of movies to watch while I wrap presents.