Friday, December 4, 2009

Just Joking

Just to make sure there is no mistake...yesterday's letter was totally a joke. I got it from www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com and it was originally a Thanksgiving letter some woman emailed out to her family. They claim it is real. Who would really write and SEND something like that??? Not I! Please do not think I would ever really do that...IT WAS A JOKE.

P.S. If you have not seen the Awkward Family Photos website, check it out when you are bored and need a good laugh. There are some pretty classic and some pretty strange pictures on there.

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

Oh Jamie... just go ahead and admit that you are anal and you meant every word you said! : ) I'll make sure to bring some Great-Value beanie weenies and maybe some cocktail sauce to dip it in. Sound good? You're hilarious!

Shannon and Andrew said...

I'm going to go by and set up a GIANT blow up Santa in your yard right before the party!