Due to my insanely long blogging hiatus, I decided to do an extended list this time. I have lots more to blog about but have lost the cord for my camera. Hopefully I will find it soon and can tell you all about my new office, Bethany's Baby Shower and new projects at my house!
1. Jalapeno Cheddar Potato Chips. They claim this flavor will only be around for a limited time, but I am hoping if we buy enough bags they will keep making them. So get out there people and BUY SOME!
2. Mitch Hedberg. He is a favorite of Ben and mine and I have been reminded as of late how smart and funny his one liners were and still are. If you don't know who he is, search for him on YouTube. Funny stuff.
3. Leaves scent from Bath & Body Works. This scent only comes out this time of year, so I try to stock up on it and burn it as much as I can. It is the epitome of fall for me.
4. The Office returns and Community begins. An old classic followed by a new one. Love them both.
5. Pop-up Post It Notes. I don't realize how much I depend on these until I am out of them.6. Pumpkin Creamer. (Thanks for finding it for me, Shannon.) Another reason I love fall.
7. Printed lamp shades. I recently bought some new lamps for our bedroom. The shades are paisley print and I love them. Makes me want to recover all the shades in my house.
8. Candy Corn & Peanuts. Can you tell I am excited about fall? I look forward to this little treat all year long...sweet and salty are quite my style.
9. New Space Heater. I got a new space heater for my new office. (This is my third since I started here. I guess they don't live as long when you use them all day, every day - including summer.) Anyway, this little guy has a thermostat, a remote and oscillates.
10. Fall. It's official! As of Tuesday, it is officially autumn. Now no one (Ben and Martina) can accuse me of getting ahead of myself. Halloween, here we come!
11. Harry Potter Theme Park at Universal Studios Orlando. Anyone who has read Harry Potter is excited about this. I can't wait! Ben and I are planning a trip to Disney and Universal for next year! For those of you that haven't heard about the park, go HERE. Prepare to be amazed.
12. Pledge Fabric Sweeper. Great for in between vacuuming.
13. Cetaphil Moisturizer. I have the worst skin ever. I break out AND I have scaly skin. In the winter nothing works. I am doomed to look like a snakeskin bag during the colder months. Until I found Cetaphil - the moisturizer is great! And doesn't clog pores!
14. Brothers & Sisters. Obsessed with this show in an unhealthy way. I want to move to California and live in a house like Nora's.
15. Desperate Housewives reruns. I quit watching it for awhile, but am catching up with reruns. Thanks, Lifetime.