Monday, September 28, 2009

Bethany's Baby Shower

Still can't find the cord to my camera...grrrrr.

Thanks to Rachel I am able to give you a sneak peak at Bethany's shower. It took place on September 17 and was my first attempt at hostessing something at my new digs. Everything turned out well, we had a great crowd and Bethany (and Madi) got some great stuff!
Baby photos of Ben, Madisyn and Bethany.

The cutest cake ever! From Sweet Life Cakes.

Hostesses: (from R to L) Amanda, Cortney, Martina, Me, Laura and Rachel.

I am still hoping to track down a photo of the wreath Bethany's CORE Group made for her. I'll post more pics as I am able to collect them.

In the meantime, check out these action shots I stole from Bethany's blog.
Bethany with my gift to her.

Martina and Heather.

Martha and Ashley (front row), Misty and Beth (back row) and Maghan (and Addison in the oven) coming through the door.

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

You said Madi, can I have your clothes pin?! What a fun night! You were a great host! The food was delicious and the house is beautiful!!!