- We took family portraits and Asher's 9 month pictures. Still waiting for all the mosquito bites that I got during our shoot to go away.
- Ate at CPK. I HAVE to figure out their ranch dressing recipe.
- Swept, vacuumed and steam mopped all the floors in my house.
- Cleaned two bathrooms and half of the other one.
- Cleaned the kitchen, including the inside and outside of the fridge.
- Completed FIVE Paper Nest orders.
- Took care of my sick/teething baby.
- Got excited when Ben spotted Asher's new tooth. Top right tooth arrived on Sunday.
- Organized Asher's toys and books.
- Watched Ben kill a Black Widow spider.
- Also watched him take up all the rubber mulch and replace it with pine mulch so our friggin' HOA will get off our back. I strongly dislike those guys.
- Watched The Dilemma (two thumbs down) and The King's Speech (two thumbs up).
- Roasted summer squash. SO YUMMY!
- Taught Asher to hold his bottle. FINALLY.
- Fed him squash and wheat Club crackers. He is starting to eat more and more on his own.
- Put up Asher's baby stuff (sniff sniff). No more floor gym, bouncy seat, boppy, bumbo, or baby bath tub.
- Read Deceptively Delicious and Double Delicious by Jessica Seinfield. I am about to completely change the way this family eats. Excited about learning to cook with better ingredients and eat less processed foods.
Monday, August 1, 2011