"The best things in life are not things"
That being said...
1. The Kennedy's. I haven't finished the mini-series yet. It is all on my DVR. I think it is really well done. The actors are very convincing in their portrayals of this iconic family. I LOVE the Kennedy's and have read many a book on Jack & Jackie and even a book on Bobby & Jackie. I thought I was the only nerd out there that was pumped about this show, but I was wrong. Lots of people have comments on other blogs and on facebook.
2. Orange Philosophy. I mentioned this last week. If you would like to read more feel free to subscribe to their blog. It's got some pretty great stuff on there for parents of all ages.
3. Kashi Crisp. I eat this every morning with yogurt. It is sooo good and fills me up until lunch time.
4. Chick-fil-a Banana Pudding Milkshakes. I have to admit that I was a little perturbed when I found this image and it read "starting February 28". Everyone who is anybody knows I am obsessed with Banana Pudding. So WHY did I just find out about this little piece of heaven on earth before church last Wednesday? Huh?!
5. Planting flowers. I am the world's worst at keeping them alive, but planting them and enjoying them - I could do it every day. Especially in pots.
6. Spring. I am starting to wonder if we just plain skipped right over Spring here in central Alabama. Nearly 90 degrees in April? Bit too much for this old gal. I heard it is supposed to be 72 and sunny on Sunday for our church Easter Egg Hunt. Now that's what I am talking about!
7. Cherry Blossom. I have worn this scent for the past few years. I only wear it in spring and summer so the smell of it makes me very happy.
8. Melissa & Doug Toys. I mean, I guess it might be a bit much to say that I only had kids so I could buy these toys but it wouldn't be TOO far off of the mark. I am dying to start buying this stuff for Asher. And I don't care what anyone says - boys can have play kitchens and he WILL have a buggy.
9. Fabric.com. They have a great selection, good prices and fast service. I just ordered some fabric to make a Roman Shade for my bathroom. We'll see how it turns out.
10. This smile. Makes my day. Sometimes Ben will look over and ask, "What are you smiling at so big over there?" and I will confess that I am once again looking at pictures of Asher on my phone. He can be asleep in my arms and I still miss him and look at photos of him over and over again. As any mom will tell you - the smile of your child will melt your heart like nothing else. Have I mentioned that I love being a mom?