Amy Browning tagged me! I needed something to put on my blog that wasn't baby or pregnancy related anyway. Thanks, Ames!
1. How often do you go over the speed limit? ALWAYS. I have a bit of a lead foot and consider the speed limit to be a speed "minimum". I have gotten a little better since I have been pregnant and hope to be extra cautious with a baby on board.
2. Do you dance like crazy when no one is looking? I didn't know people really did that? I do love to belt out some tunes when no one (or only Ben) is looking though.
3. If you were going to be stuck on a desert island, which book, which movie, and which CD would you take with you? I am going to agree with Amy and assume that the Bible doesn't count to keep my answers more interesting. Book: The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Movie: Father of the Bride, Part 2. CD: Is it cheating to say that I would have to make a mix CD of Disney and Broadway songs to sing along to or maybe even the songs that were played at our reception? Otherwise, I guess probably Maroon 5, Songs About Jane.
4. What did you get in trouble for when you were a kid? A mix of fighting with my sister (sorry, Jodie) or smart mouthing my mom.
5. What really gives you the creeps? snakes, feet, and dirty hands
6. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I loved playing grocery store. So probably my mini-shopping cart.
7. You run into a friend while shopping. Where are you? Right now, I would have to say a baby store. I pretty much spend all my money on Asher these days.
8. When you fall asleep, are you usually on your side, your stomach, or your back? Side. I am very lucky to favor my left side as this is how I am supposed to sleep for the next 3 months.
9. If fat or calorie intake wasn't an issue, what one food would you eat the most? Mexican.
10. If you could hire one of the following, which one would it be? Driver, chef, maid, or stylist? Probably a stylist. Once I lose baby weight (and them some) I am going to need a whole new wardrobe.
11. What movie have you watched the most? Pretty Woman. I used to be able to do a one woman show of the entire movie!
12. What kind of perfume do you wear? Ben just bought me a new perfume for our anniversary, Flaming June. And I also love Turquoise by Ralph Lauren (but they don't make it anymore) and Sensi by Armani.
13. What was your favorite sitcom growing up? Saved by the Bell. And Full House...TGIF, Baby!
14. What were you doing the last time you had a really good laugh? Probably talking to Ben. We laugh at pretty much everything. I am sure it wasn't even funny enough to repeat on here, just us being dorks.
15. What was the very first concert you ever attended? Reba and Brooks & Dunn!
16. Who is the fourth person on your missed call list? My Grandmother
17. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings? For work? maybe 15 minutes. For something special? 45 minutes.
18. When is the last time you went to the mall and what did you buy? We went to the Summit after our anniversary dinner. Ben bought me some perfume at Anthropologie and we bought some stuff for Asher at Gymboree.
19. Ever go to camp? Nope. Never been.
20. Do you collect anything? I am not really a collector. I like to throw things away a whole lot more!