1)Modern Family. It comes on ABC on Wednesday nights. Very amusing.
2) I just ordered this Christmas wreath for my front door. Ours, of course, will be a G.
3) The time change. I love that the sun gets up at the same time as I do now. It was too hard to get out of bed when it was still dark outside. I don't even mind it getting dark earlier either. I love night time and it makes me feel like Christmas time is approaching.
4) Farmville. I used to make fun of people for playing this on Facebook. Now it is kind of an issue for me.
5) Christmas Music. I love the classics. Frank, Bing, Judy, Burl...I try to explain to Ben that to me this is like football season is for him. It only comes once a year and I have to get as much out of it as I can while it is here.
6) Brown Craft Paper. Every year I pick a theme for my gift wrap. This year I found the perfect red and white houndstooth paper and was trying to decide what coordinating pattern could go with it. Once again I chose craft paper. It is classic and will always be my favorite. I guess that means I could actually sing the song for this one..."Brown paper packages tied up with strings, these are a few of my favorite things."
7) Christmas Catalogs. I have loved them since I was a kid. It used to be the Toy's "R" Us catalog that would send me racing to the mailbox. Now it's a more grown up version like, Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn. But the excitement hasn't changed.
8) Spicy Coconut Soup from Surin. Aint no other, ain't nothin' better!
9) Homemade Christmas Gifts. I have some pretty rockin' ideas for Christmas gifts this year that will finally employ the use of my sewing machine. Shhh...
10) Madisyn James Faucett. She was born October 27 (same day her daddy was born 29 years ago). She is sooooo precious and absolutely beautiful! Just perfect.