Thursday, February 12, 2009

Prestigious Award

I am so behind on blogging, especially "tagged blogs". I have graciously been nominated twice with this Prestigious Award and have been awful enough to snub my cyber nose at the honor by not fulfilling my blogging duties. I apologize to Jessa & Amanda for failing them so horribly! I truly appreciate the gesture and the compliment. Please forgive my tardy gratitudes!

5 Things I am Addicted to:
  1. The Food Network
  2. Friends - It has been off the air for 5 years and I still can't get enough!
  3. Finding design inspirations photos online. I am currently enamored with the site www.myhomeideas.com. Thanks for telling about this little gem, Laura!
  4. Cooking. This is a double edge sword for me. I love to cook but the problem is that I also love to eat what I cook.
  5. Making lists. I have lists of my lists.

No comments: