Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Shannon tagged me, so I guess it's my turn to answer some questions and pass on the fun...

10 years ago I:
1. had just gotten my driver's license.
2. didn't know the Lord.
3. had no idea that I would end up in Birmingham, AL.
4. wanted to be a psychologist.
5. like most teenagers, didn't appreciate my family.

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to dinner with some girlfriends.
2. Order Christmas tickets for the Sonshiners to see White Christmas.
3. Fold the 2 loads of laundry that are sitting on top of my washer and dryer.
4. Buy a 3 baby presents - all for boys.
5. Plan my Supper Club Halloween Party menu.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and Salsa (not from a jar)
2. Cream cheese and olives.
3. Little Debbie Pumpkin cakes.
4. Hot chocolate.
5. Candy Corn flavor Kisses. Sounds gross, but they are so good!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Move to the mountains.
2. Buy Ben a new car.
3. Donate to church/charity.
4. Adopt a slew of kids.
5. Quit job and raise as many children as I could house.

5 places I have lived:
1. Gallipolis, OH
2. Proctorville, OH
3. Barboursville, WV
4. Lancaster, OH
5. Birmingham, AL

5 jobs I have had:
1. Babysitter
2. Pharmaceutical Technician
3. Doctor's Assistant
4. Nanny
5. Ministry Assistant

I tag: anyone that reads this and wants to do one of their own!

2 comments:

Jessa Mullen said...

10 years ago I knew the Lord, but not even close to how I know him now. Now I have a relationship with him.. What a GREAT thing !!!

Jessa Mullen said...

Side Question: I am loving the "followers". How did you do that?? It is super cute !!!
I am now one of your "followers"...