Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm still around...

Just to prove I am still alive and well, I thought I would post a quick blog and even change my design a little...

Please be watching for lots of new blogs over the next couple of busy, fun packed weeks. Here's a little teaser to keep you waiting:

This week is Ben's Spring Break. We are planning lots of fun activities to take advantage of our extra time together. We are taking a little day trip Thursday to a destination yet to be determined. This weekend we will be making our way to Nashville for a cooking class and tour of a Civil War plantation. Tuesday my parents are coming to town for Easter. (I can't wait! Should have lots of good stories to blog about after a week with my folks!)

So, if you haven't already forgotten about us keep coming back...I promise to deliver some new posts soon!

No comments: