Monday, December 31, 2012

January Meals

I did it. In November, I made a month of meals from one trip to the grocery store. In December we bought a few odds and ends to get us through till the holidays, but we still did not make a real trip to the grocery store. We mostly lived off of items in the pantry or were out of town. I'm liking this. A lot.

Here is the plan for January. 33 meals.
  • Tacos
  • 3 Cheese Chicken Pasta Bake
  • Chicken Alfredo with Peas & Carrots
  • Orange Chicken and Rice
  • Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Burritos
  • Potato Soup
  • Chicken & Stuffing with Green Beans
  • Pizza Quesadillas
  • Baked Spaghetti & Salad
  • Marzetti
  • Mexican Sweet Potatoes
  • Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce with Pasta
  • Grandma Audrey's Vegetable Soup with Crackers
  • Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
  • Salmon with Sweet Potatoes
  • Quesadillas & Roasted Corn
  • Brats & Fries
  • Chicken Ravioli
  • Honey Garlic Chicken & Rice
  • Beans & Cornbread
  • Sweet & Sour Sausage with Baked Potatoes
  • Pizza Crescents
  • Spicy Romano Pasta & Asparagus
  • Orange Balsamic Pork Chops & Rice
  • Goulash
  • Mexican Pizza
  • Gnocchi in Butternut Squash Sauce
  • Manicotti
  • Salmon & Cous Cous
  • Spaghetti with Homemade Sauce
  • Breakfast Casserole
  • Pancakes & Bacon
Again, most of my recipes are on Pinterest. I think I might take a picture every day next month to show what we are eating. I know, I know - more annoying meal pics to clog up your Instagram feed. Just to make it bearable, I will give my review of all the recipes. Deal?

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

i HATE going to the grocery store. But I still don't see how you do this. what about all the extra stuff you have to buy like chicken nuggets, yogurt, apple sauce, juice boxes, etc. Do you only buy that stuff for once a month too?