1. Tostitos Gold. The only kind of tortilla chips I buy.
2. Tomatillos. I love them in salsa, enchiladas and sauces. A couple of weekends ago I made a chili using tomatillos instead of tomatoes. It was quite delightful.
3. Christmas Music on Magic 96.5. It's Christmas music non-stop from now until the end of the year. What's not to love about that?
4. The Soup. It comes on E! on Friday nights. We DVR it and watch it first thing Saturday morning. Before Game Day comes on, of course.
5. Aquafresh Extreme Clean toothpaste. I love the flavor and the amazing foaming action!
6. Pandora. Thank you Laura and Mom for telling me about this. I love the commercial-free mix of music that is personalized to my taste!
7. Planters Daybreak Blend Granola. I especially enjoy the apple cinnamon mix. It has dried apples and cranberries, granola and almonds. Pretty filling for such a small bag.
8. Holiday Egg Nog Coffee from World Market. Really yummy. Goes great with a bag of Breakfast blend granola.
9. Sally Hansen Wax Strips. To save money I wax my own eyebrows as much as possible. From time to time I will let them grow back in and go get them professionally shaped. But in between visits to the salon, these work great!
10. Christmas Shopping. Need I explain?